Harry Brioche Exhibition
Exclusive Harry Brioche exhibition showcasing the artist’s largest collection at Forest Gallery. The exhibition will feature a fantastic range of original paintings with Harry’s classic landscapes of brooding skies and sunlit valleys as well as his wonderful painterly coastal works.
The exhibition will run from Saturday 4th December until Saturday 11th December and will be available to see at the gallery in Petworth. All artworks will also be released and available to purchase online on 4th December as the exhibition opens.
We are extremely excited to be holding an exclusive preview and ‘meet the artist’ event on Friday 3rd December (17.00 – 20.30). If you would like to know more about this and would interested in attending, please get in touch with us via the enquire button below.
- Unframed: 1 x 1 inches
- Unframed: 3 x 3 cm
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall