Navigators Tracks & Discoveries
Upon this uniquely drawn world by master cartographer, John Cary, in the early 1800’s, Kristjana casts us forward to a post-apocalyptic era ruled by newly evolved animals adorned with colour and intrigue.
This is a limited edition giclée of 325 signed and numbered by the artist and provided with certificate of authenticity. The artwork is printed with lightfast inks on Fine Art Cotton 300 gsm. Available in three sizes, with the smaller size measuring 70cm x 65cm and the larger 110cm x 102cm. Measurements displayed are for the medium. Available float framed with a sleek white frame as shown. Please get in touch if you would like alternative framing.
- Limited Edition Giclée
- Unframed: 35 x 33 inches
- Framed: 41 x 39 inches
- Unframed: 89 x 84 cm
- Framed: 104 x 99 cm
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall