Holding Hands like We used to
Fine quality limited edition of 95 provided with Certificate of Authenticity. Printed on 400gsm fine art canvas and bonded to a 3.5mm board. The image is varnished and block mounted onto canvas panel and signed, titled and numbered by the artist, Sam Toft. Framed with an open grain white moulding as shown and ready to hang.
- Limited Edition Giclée
- Unframed: 10 x 14 inches
- Framed: 19 x 23 inches
- Unframed: 25 x 36 cm
- Framed: 48 x 58 cm
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
- Book Video Call / Visit
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall