Ten-To-Two (Limited Edition)
NEW – a free copy of Sean Durkin’s insightful book ‘The Most Famous Man on Marsh Road’ with a purchase of this artwork (whilst stocks last).
Limited edition giclée print of a warm sunset scene with orange sky and viaduct by Sean Durkin. Framed in a white slip and silver frame with dark edging, each artwork has been hand embellished by Sean and produced to the highest standards on canvas.
This print is exclusive to Forest Gallery, part of an edition of just 15.
- Limited Edition Print
- Unframed: 20 x 20 inches
- Framed: 27 x 27 inches
- Unframed: 51 x 51 cm
- Framed: 69 x 69 cm
- £350(inc VAT)
- Book Video Call / Visit
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall