Swimmers 010 at Cotubanama National Park Dominican Republic
A unique creative explosion, Swimmers are the brainchild of Ruben Abstract. Each Swimmer portrays the artist’s pursuit of chasing dreams in a fun eye-catching original style where he is the one who dares to swim against the grain. Three dimensional, colourful and above all happy, these wonderful paintings are full of life and sentiment.
Swimmers 010 is set against gorgeous orange hues reminiscent of a sunset over the Caribbean. This is an original painting created using enamel, resin and 100% recycled textiles on panel, mounted onto a beautiful natural wood frame, signed on the side and ready to display in all its glory.
- Acrylic and Resin on Board
- Unframed: 32 x 32 inches
- Unframed: 81 x 81 cm
- Commission Artist
- Book Video Call / Visit
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall