Swimmers 770 at Tahiti Island Paradise
A unique creative explosion, Swimmers are the brainchild of Ruben Abstract. Each Swimmer portrays the artist’s pursuit of chasing dreams in a fun eye-catching original style where he is the one who dares to swim against the grain. Three dimensional, colourful and above all happy, these wonderful paintings are full of life and sentiment.
Swimmers 770 is a deep blue tropical race around Caribbean islands made of real sand. This is an original painting created using enamel and resin on panel, mounted onto a beautiful natural wood frame, signed on the side and ready to display in all its glory.
- Acrylic and Resin on Board
- Unframed: 32 x 32 inches
- Unframed: 81 x 81 cm
- Commission Artist
- Book Video Call / Visit
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
3 Quick and Easy Steps
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall