Upriver to Westminster
Original painting by artist John Haskins of a barge on the River Thames looking towards Westminster. Framed as shown in an open grain painted slip and painted frame with gold trim.
- Acrylic on Board
- Unframed: 24 x 20 inches
- Framed: 31 x 27 inches
- Unframed: 61 x 51 cm
- Framed: 79 x 69 cm
- £1,250.00(inc VAT)
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall