Get Off That Bloody Lamp!
Painted exclusively for the artist’s first solo exhibition with Forest Gallery, this is an original Lowry inspired painting by best-selling artist Sean Durkin. Includes Sean’s trademark policeman and robber figures as a nod to his father’s escapades (read Sean’s bio for more info). Framed in Sean’s signature style with a wide painted slip and brown wooden moulding as pictured.
This painting has also been especially selected to form a limited edition of just 15, signed and numbered by Sean and framed in a silver moulding. Please visit the artist page to find out more and for purchase options.
- Mixed Media on Board
- Unframed: 24 x 24 inches
- Framed: 38 x 38 inches
- Unframed: 61 x 61 cm
- Framed: 97 x 97 cm
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall