The Rhythm of Love
Edition sold out. A graceful and dynamic depiction of a dancer (limited edition of 50) by figurative artist Paul Wright. Framed in a painted wood slip and off-white frame as shown and ready to hang.
Each Studio Edition is hand embellished and signed by the artist. These faithful representations combine the skill of the UK’s finest printmakers with the creative hand of the artist, to capture the very essence of the original painting and offer a unique element to every single collectable edition.
- Studio Edition on Canvas
- Unframed: 32 x 40 inches
- Framed: 42 x 50 inches
- Unframed: 81 x 102 cm
- Framed: 107 x 127 cm
- Commission Artist
- Book Video Call / Visit
- Visualise on Your Wall
- Getting Started: Download the FREE Art Visulaliser App from the Apple App Store (or Google Play Store if an Android device)
- 1. Open the Art Visualiser App and select the 'Scan QR' option to scan the QR code to the left of these instructions
- 2. When prompted, press 'Visualise On Wall' and aim your phone at your floor while it calibrates*. A graphic will appear to help scale and position the artwork. You need to ensure this is correctly aligned to where the base of the wall meets the floor
- 3. Once situated, press 'Pin Here' to lock it into place and the painting will appear on your wall! You can adjust the positioning of the painting using the touch screen and even view it from different angles or close up by moving around the room
* Older mobile devices will require an AR Marker to be downloaded, printed on A4 and positioned on your wall